1200mm High Classroom Dividers
Enhance your school office furniture with our freestanding office screens. These are ideal to use as partition screens in classrooms, school halls and school offices.
This office partition is 1200mm high and is available in 5 widths – 800mm, 1200mm, 1400mm, 1600mm and 1800mm.
The screen is 25mm thick and covered in woven fabric on both sides. Choose from 11 fabric colours. The fabric is commercial grade so is durable and long lasting.
This office partition can be used as a freestanding single screen or can be linked with other screens. Two linking strips are provided free of charge - one for linking screens at a 90o angle and one for linking in a straight line.
This floor standing office screen comes with a pair of stabilising feet.
Each side edge of the screen has a protective uPVC trim which is available in silver-grey, white or black. For screens which are not going to be linked we also provide a pair of linking strips. These slide easily into the edging to give a flush end finish.
- 1200mm high freestanding school office screen
- Ideal for use as classroom dividers or in school offices
- Available in 5 widths, from 800mm – 1800mm
- 11 fabric colours
- 3 trim colours
- Pair of stabilising feet included
- Two linking strips included for in-line or angled linking
- Edge finishing strips included
- Fabric can be vacuumed clean or wiped with a damp cloth
- Fabric adheres to relevant fire safety standards
- 5 year guarantee
- Made in the UK
- Also available in heights of 1400mm, 1600mm and 1800mm
- Available as a desk screen – 480mm high
View our full range of screens. For help in choosing the best office screens for your school, please Contact Us or call our sales team on 01733 511121.
Manufactured to order and dispatched within 5-7 working days.
- Screen Dimensions: 1200mm (h) x 25mm (d)
- Widths Available: 800mm / 1200mm / 1400mm / 1600mm / 1800mm
- Stabilising Feet: 400mm (w) each
- Fabric Composition: 100% Polypropylene
- Fabric Flammability: BS 476 Part 7 Class 1; BS EN 1021-1:2014 (cigarette); BSEN 13501- Adhered Class B,s2, d0; BS EN 13501-1 Un-adhered Class D, s1, d2
- Fabric Light Fastness: 6 (ISO 105-B02:2014)
There are no reviews
for this product at
Be the first to review
Please log in to leave a review