In honour of our 10% off sale on the rectangular mobile folding table seating unit, we thought it would be a great opportunity to tell you more, including the benefits of having one in your school dining area.
When purchasing new school dining room furniture, especially within an educational environment, it is essential that safety and quality is of the highest standard. Here at ELF, child safety is an absolute priority.
Not only does the product need to be in full working order, there are so many other factors which can affect the product suitability and effectiveness, such as how they are stored, moved and the aesthetics of the school dining table.
Our rectangular mobile school dining tables take all of the above into account to provide a superior dining product children will love.
Why We Love Rectangular Mobile School Dining Tables
The rectangular mobile school dining table has been designed to bring a sophisticated look to all school dining room areas.
Here are 10 reasons why we love Rectangular Mobile School Dining Tables:
1) FIRA certified- Our rectangular mobile school dining tables adhere to FIRA testing standards which means they are structurally suitable and sufficiently stable for educational establishments.
2) 16 Year Warranty- Our folding school dining tables come with a 16 year warranty against manufacturing defects, ensuring you have ultimate trust in the product.
3) Colour selection- The mobile dining table comes in a variety of sizes and colours with 10 different seat colours available, enabling you to be creative and pick a colour scheme suitable for your school.
4) Seating options- You can choose between, 8, 12 and 16 seats. Eight and 12 seat tables have a choice of two heights - 685mm for use in primary schools and 735mm for use in secondary schools.
5) Easy cleaning- All tabletops are laminated with an ultra-tuff, waterproof rubber edge, ensuring you can clean the seats and tables quickly and easily after break and lunch. This is also much more hygienic as the table won’t begin to age over time. They also feature a 'floor cleaning position'. This enables you to quickly sweep underneath the table without the need to move it, making it easy during busy periods.
6) Easy glide locking wheels- With easy glide wheels you can simply move the tables out of the way. The weight of the table feels much less as there isn’t such a large force needed to be applied to move it. The school dining table also features locking safety wheels which ensures the tables cannot be moved when in use, creating a safer environment for children.
7) Open, closed and intermediate safety locking positions- The open position safety lock ensures that the table will not automatically revert to the folding position. Our closed locking position ensures once upright even through transit, the table will stay secure in one position. Our school dining table also come with an intermediate safety locking position which helps with cleaning the table top and accessing the floor area beneath.
8) Fold in half for easy movement and storage- When folded it can easily fit through a standard height doorway. It is perfect for schools with limited space as they can be easily stored away after use.
9) Free site survey and space planning- We offer a FREE site survey service and a FREE 3D space planning service which creates space plans and comes up with the best possible solution for style, quantity and position of the most appropriate dining furniture.
10) Fixed seats- This is essential in packed school dining rooms. Having fixed seats means that chilling screeches heard by normal chairs and tables is gone, creating a more relaxed space.
We are experts in early years’ education supplies including classroom furniture, school dining furniture and school play equipment.
If you need help selecting the right dining furniture for your school, or for more information about any of our products, please contact us or call us on 01733 511030.