1600mm High Classroom Dividers
Add to your school office furniture with our partition screens. They can be used as privacy screens in school offices, to create breakaway areas in school halls or as classroom dividers.
This screen is 1600mm high and comes in a variety of widths – 800mm, 1200mm, 1400mm, 1600mm and 1800mm.
A classroom partition that is covered both sides in woven fabric. The fabric is of commercial grade, so is hard wearing and long lasting, and is available in 11 colours. The screen is 25mm thick and each side edge has uPVC protective trim – available in silver grey, white or black.
This office partition is can be used as a freestanding single screen or can be linked to other screens – two linking strips are included free of charge - one for in-line linking and one for linking at an angle. We also include a pair of finishing strips which give a flush end finish on non-linked screens.
This floorstanding screen comes with a pair of stabilising feet.
- 1600mm high free standing office screen for schools
- Can be used as partition screen, privacy screen or classroom divider
- Pair of stabilising feet included
- 5 widths available ranging from 800mm – 1800mm
- 11 fabric colours to choose from
- Three trim colours – silver grey, white, black
- Screen can be linked to other screens using linking strips provided
- Finishing strips included for flush edge finish
- Fabric is flame retardant to relevant standards
- Fabric can be vacuumed or wiped clean with damp cloth
- 5 year guarantee
- Made in the UK
- Also available in heights of 1200mm, 1400mm and 1800mm
- Available as a school desk screen - 480mm high
View our range of screens. If you need help choosing school office screens, please Contact Us or call our sales team on 01733 511121.
Manufactured to order and dispatched within 5-7 working days.
- Screen Dimensions: 1600mm (h) x 25mm (d)
- Widths Available: 800mm / 1200mm/ 1400mm / 1600mm / 1800mm
- Stabilising Feet: 400mm (w) each
- Fabric Composition: 100% Polypropylene
- Fabric Flammability: BS 476 Part 7 Class 1; BS EN 1021-1:2014 (cigarette); BSEN 13501- Adhered Class B,s2, d0; BS EN 13501-1 Un-adhered Class D, s1, d2
- Fabric Light Fastness: 6 (ISO 105-B02:2014)
There are no reviews
for this product at
Be the first to review
Please log in to leave a review